Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fall Visitors

Usually we catch up with family and friends in the summer time for BBQs, park playdates, and fun! However, we have had the privilege this year of welcoming lots of visitors in the fall. Here is just a few of the people and a little bit of the fun that has been happening around here!

Uncle Jeff, Aunt Sheri, Uncle Mike, and Aunt Jo were all in town for Grandma's big move!
Uncle Jeff and MoMo
Daddy was in town the next weekend to visit!
Pops having a very serious conversation with Boss (these conversations usually consist of Pops telling Boston how he will get a lot more in life if he obeys rather than continuing to yell and demand things. :)

Pops and Mo having fun!

L.O.V.E. this picture
Aunt El was in town this past weekend.  She had so much fun she actually cancelled her first flight and stayed an extra day.  As all of us older Hafey girls would say to that...Baby Ellen gets what Baby Ellen wants.
Auntie El and Boston

The oldest and the youngest
Ellen is turning 23 next month!  We celebrated a little early.

The hair stylings of Auntie El

Auntie El and Mo

Boston helping Aunt El get all of those clothes back into the suitcase

Did I mention how excited I am that Andma is back?!

Just for fun I will add these embarassing pictures!  Ellen set about to teach us how to do PX90 ab workouts.  I had already done my Zumba ab workout for the day so I was dead (that's really just my excuse, her and mom totally showed me up!)


We laughed so hard we cried!




You can't tell but this is me laughing so hard I am crying!

No comments:

Post a Comment