Friday, September 7, 2012

A Little Summer Fun

Twice a year I go through all the pictures we have taken for 6 months, print them, label them, and put them in photo albums!  I HATE the chore of it but love having the albums.  My mama has all of these old photo albums that are precious to my sisters and I.  I have tried to carry on that tradition! 
So....I just went through the organizing, printing process and wanted to share some pictures from over the summer.  Yes, we have had a rough few months since we moved but there has been a lot of joy through the pain.  Matty V is encouraging me to see the joy amidst the pain and so I thought I would share it with you too!
We convinced Daddy to go to the pool with us!


 We got to spend Jessica's birthday with her at the zoo!  This is MoMo seeing giraffes for the first time!  It was awesome.


This is Ken's way of feeding the giraffes...

Riding the carousel

They did not want to take a picture with me but I told them I took them to the zoo so the least they could do would be to take a picture with their Mama!

Mo wanted to go into the chicken coop!

AAAGGGHHHH!
 When we left for our anniversary night, Grammy got the boys a brand new set of GI Joe guys!  It was obviously a highlight!


The city of Monument had a Labor Day parade to try to make up for the cancelled 4th of July one.  This is the boys traveling over to their spot to watch the parade.

 And Daddy in the dunk tank!  Jack begged him to go so he did.  There was literally no one around and when he got in a crowd of people came to watch Jack dunk his Daddy!  It was great!



 Lots of summer baseball! 
Our first football game starts tomorrow!

1 comment: