Friday, September 21, 2012

Humble

Do you have girlfriends that keep you humble?  I think all of my best ones do a good job of it.  This week, Suzanne was that lady.

Suzanne told me that she had been praying for me daily and that I even ended up in her dreams last week.  My response was "thank you so much...and I hope that I looked fabulous and was wearing a super cute pair of heels in the dream".  Here was her response...



"Sorry, but you weren't wearing heels and looking cute in the dream. You were in a hazmat suit with a gas mask and I was carrying you through a living room and down the stairs. You were light as a feather and completely at rest. I woke up praying for you and thinking, "Wow she's light." and "What's up with that hazmat suit? How weird is that?"

Gotta be grateful for the Lord keeping me humble.

No comments:

Post a Comment