Monday, June 11, 2012

Vacation Bible Blast 2012

This year we set sail upon the Dawn Treader to learn that we are EXTRAORDINARY in Him, MIGHTY in Him, and we are CHANGED by Him!!!

Set up Day
Boston and his buddy, Judsen "helping" set up while eating M&Ms and coloring

Jack and his friends putting together dragon gliders for the Preschool Game Room
 My Daring Dragon


Worship was incredible...absolutely incredible!  300 kids with their hands up worshiping to 
The Great I AM!  I got goosebumps every time!

VBB blesses our family every year.  I am so privileged to still be able to lead over the Preschoolers each year and see how God works in each of their hearts as He speaks to them throughout the week.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that. 
Even more so, I LOVE watching how the Lord works in my children's hearts.  It was Boston's first year to be in VBB and he had a blast!  It was hard for him to be away from Jack so long but he eventually settled in with his friends in class.  And Jack looks forward to this all year long...he loved it!  Thank you Vanguard Church for yet again impacting our children's lives and teaching them how incredible their Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ is!

No comments:

Post a Comment