Thursday, May 3, 2012

Ode to the Schwarz Boys

With all the festivities last weekend, we got to see the Schwarz boys a couple times!  Let me just say, I love these boys.  They are so sweet to my children.  They are all teenagers and they still come to Jack's birthday parties.  Jack looks up to them so much and I am grateful.  I want my boys to be just like them, they have the biggest hearts and they love their God with a passion!  Here's a picture that encompasses how much I love them (and trust them), this is Jack on top of Nate's shoulders running through downtown!
Jack is on the far left


These are all the cool guys outside the ice cream shop



Wrestling Match

Moses and Caleb
Caleb refused to hold Moses at first but we eventually ended up having to ask for him back!  You can't resist the charms of MoMo.

Love you Schwarz boys!

1 comment:

  1. Can't tell you how much I love this post! :) And, by the way, the Schwarz boys love the Vincent boys, too!

    ReplyDelete