Monday, April 23, 2012

Auntie M gives hugs and weekend retreats

Auntie M is town this week!  

Which means lots of lovin on the boys...


 a little antiquing for us girls...

...and she gave Matt and I a weekend away (so there was some lovin there too ;)
We went to this majestic place...so peaceful and beautiful!

We stayed in the Pink House!  And let me just say, for a history buff and someone who LOVES antiques...it was the perfect place for us!
The dining room in the Pink House

The living room in the Pink House



 And we even got to go to the Mona Lisa for a little fancy dinner (Matty V was spoiling me!)


This is me all rested with a cup of coffee.  

I seriously think we slept more than half the time we were there.  As soon as we arrived, I laid in bed for about an hour.  Matt asked what I was doing and I said I was just enjoying the fact that everything was completely silent and I was lying in a bed!
It was so relaxing.  I love a good weekend with my hubby when we can date each other, laugh hysterically, pray together, and dream about the future.

Thank you Mary for a much needed getaway!

1 comment:

  1. Dreamy! What a wonderful weekend! It sounds like what we need!

    ReplyDelete