Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Imagination

There is something about the imagination of a child that is mystical. The things that they come up with and the sweet spirits that those ideas come from. Above is the jail/ice cream shop. I am not sure how the two go together but apparently in the mind of two little Vincent boys, they pair quite nicely. Boston is in jail but he also gets to eat ice cream.

Below is the night of our anniversary last week. We did have a date alone the weekend before but the night of was pretty spectacular. We had two waiters cook us dinner.Daddy had frog legs.
Then they played us music.Under the stars, of course.
I'm not sure why the head waiter didn't wear a shirt, but it was a really ritzy restaurant despite the no shirt, no shoes welcome policy. I even got flowers.And presents.3 years, 3 boys, 1 wonderful husband. God is good.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had no idea your anniversary was last week! Congrats on 3 years. :)

    As always...we love your boys and will take them anytime you guys need a night out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jess! We love you guys too and so do the boys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe I see a thankful journal in that picture... I've been working on mine, how bout you??

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a Thankful Journal! I am trying to write a little in it each night...thanks for holding me accountable. The book and the journal have changed my life!

    ReplyDelete