Monday, August 8, 2011


I was reading this book the other night and was only into the first chapter when she recounts the dream that changed her. I was thinking what that would be like to have such a dream as I drifted off to sleep. And that night the Lord spoke to me. I had the most vivid dream of my life or I should say, my life as it could have been. It was a dream without my husband and without my two youngest boys. The feelings and the emotion were so sad and empty. I awoke from it praising God as I slowly realized it was not reality. I told my husband how happy I was to be married to him at 2am in the morning. Do you ever have those dreams that you know the Lord meant specifically for you?
Is it really worth it to get frustrated over the sheets that are being washed for a 2nd time this week, the paw prints on the newly mopped floor, the chicken you forgot to thaw for dinner, the nap that was cut short by the barking dog...you can't change it and He's put it all there admist your day for a reason. Awake little one and be thankful for what you have been given.

Oh and the book is amazing too, you should read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment