Sunday, January 6, 2013

Winter Reading


As you may already know, I am pretty obsessed with every book about heaven.  My friend lent me this one because she knew that!  It's from the perspective of a doctor who has a near death experience.  A science meets faith perspective.  It wasn't my favorite heaven book thus far but it was an interesting read.

I absolutely love Shauna Neiquist.  She is right up there in the best girlfriends I want to have category with Beth Moore!  Each of her books makes me laugh out loud and reminds me of each of my sisters at some point in the book.  This one gave an awesome perspective of how to celebrate this wonderful life that the Lord has given to us.


This book is amazing! I was like #300 on the hold list at the library when I signed up and then when it came in, I was too busy during the holiday season to read the whole thing.  But by chapter 2, I knew it was one I was going to have to buy.  It fulfills the Bible nerd in me with all the theological facts but it is truly such a compelling book on the life of Jesus. It explains how whether you are a believer or not, the world has forever been changed by this man known as Jesus.  Highly, highly recommend this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment