Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Thank you

Photobucket

These arrived for me today from my sisters.  I carried this exact bouquet in my wedding.  However, the sister who ordered them had a sick daughter and couldn't make it to my wedding...she had no idea I carried these.  It was as if the Lord Himself sent them to me.  And that is just 1/1000th of the ways that the Lord is showing up this week.  I am keeping a praise journal right now of the incredible ways that the Lord is wrapping His arms around our hearts right now and once I have had time to process it, I will try to share some of the things that the Lord has done for us. 
Thank you so much for your prayers, your love, and your kind words.  We are grieving the loss of our sweet little one and yet rejoicing that he has gone on to be with Jesus.  We have never known such loss or grief and it is far worse than we could have imagined.  Your prayers are being heard and each day the Lord is showing up and giving us great mercy.  Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. You are so strong and astound me every day with your thankfulness for everything God lays out for us. You are such an amazing person with an unshakeable faith that impacts everyone around you. I love you so much. I'll be home soon sis.

    ReplyDelete