Sunday, January 1, 2012

JESUS' BIRTHDAY 2011




Mo was a little more interested in the bow than the present.


Everyone was outfitted in Texas Ranger gear thanks to Aunt El (even Daddy, which for the die hard Red Sox fan was pretty funny!)


Can you guess what this guy's favorite present was? A Red Ryder bb gun.  And everytime I look at this picture, I see the one below in my head!

 
They also got a snow fort building set.  I had to call both boys and Daddy in to get ready to leave for Christmas dinner and I am convinced if I hadn't they would have been out there all day.


Mama's favorite present!  I have been wanting this since I was a little girl and I would eat off of all of my grandmother's fiestaware.  It makes me happy just to look at it!


It makes Jack just as happy and he wanted his picture taken with it for the blog!

1 comment:

  1. Great pics! Love the "fiestaware!" I'm jealous! Congratulations darlin' on a great Christmas! You dod a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete