Friday, October 7, 2011

Fall Recipes

Ok so I kinda have a baking addiction. Both of my grandmothers are amazing in the kitchen and taught me a love for it when I was a little girl. Here are some fall recipes that we are loving right now...

Caramel Apple Cake


Apple Muffins

Pumpkin Biscuts

Italian Chicken Sausage & Artichoke Soup (thanks Kel!)

Applesauce

Banana Smoothie

And this is dessert tonight...pumpkin smoothies!

WELCOME FALL!


(I got this on 50% clearance yesterday...because I know Mary Sue, thanks Mom!)

2 comments:

  1. All of those recipes look yummy! I'd add a bit of coffee to the pumpkin smoothie. ;)

    I'm baking pie pumpkins today...so I'll use that instead of canned pumpkin in my fall recipes...we'll see how it turns out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo the pumpkin biscuits sound delish

    ReplyDelete