Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Moses' Baby Dedication

Moses had his baby dedication on Sunday!  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE baby dedications and I especially love them for our little guys.  I love publicly declaring that they are the Lord's and asking Him to do great things in them.  I love seeing the awesome community surrounding him with love and care to pray over him.  I love that Ellen has prayed over every single one of our boys and was able to pray over little Moses.  I love that Kelly prayed the verses that the Lord specifically gave me for Moses' life and his prayer was so poignant and perfect for Moses. I love that every person in the circle praying for him knows our whole family story and they have an incredible way of reminding me how good God is....my first baby dedication was Jack, my mother, my grandmother, and I in Theater 6 with Kelly and Ellen.  5 years later...I was standing in the middle of friends and family with three little boys and listening to Ellen thank the Lord that Moses has a father like Matt Vincent.  All my boys are so blessed by their Daddy, as am I.  How incredible is the Lord we serve, how gracious, how merciful, how good, good good!



4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh. how cute are their matching sweater vests!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it worked! i can leave comments now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sad I missed this!! I took Lauren away for the weekend.

    They are the cutest thing ever in those little sweater vests!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing. your story continues to inspire me

    ReplyDelete